Ticking the terms and conditions box Confirms you are 18 or older.
Hours of Operation Orders may be placed 24/7 online. All other enquiries 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Please note that Head Office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Delivery & Payment Policy
Please refer to our Delivery Info page for our Delivery & Payment Policy.
EasyPuff Electronic Cigarettes Refund Policy
- You are responsible for entering the correct shipping information & your own customs importation rules: If your shipping details are incorrect, or customs block the delivery, you are responsible for costs in recovering or reordering the product.
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been open or used unless the product is proved to be faulty.
- Refunds will not be offered if the buyer changes their mind, or if the item does not meet expectations.
- Original postage / courier charges are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of accepted delivery.
Warranty & Returns Policy
- All Starter Kits come with a 3-month parts warranty on manufacturer's defects. All other products are under 3-month Easypuff South Africa warranty.
- The buyer must check the goods upon receipt and immediately report any damages or faults to EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes by email within 24hrs. EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes reserves the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- The buyer assumes all responsibility and expense, including postage, of returning the faulty product.
- EasyPuff South Africa Electronic cigarettes approve returns only by prior arrangement. We do not accept returns by C.O.D.
- Any warranties are non-transferable beyond the original purchaser of the product.
- EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes will replace or repair returned the product when possible. Refunds will be offered only when a replacement is not available.
- All returns must be accompanied by invoices as proof of sale and purchase.
- All cartridges and bonus items are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is valid in South Africa, China, Australia, USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Russia and Most of Europe.
- EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes is bound by the Most Countries Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts.
Warranty of Starter Kits does not cover;
- Normal wear & tear.
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed or intended.
- Neglect and careless storage. - Failure to operate goods as per the operation guide.
- Unauthorized repairs or tampering with goods from O.E.M specification as determined / after inspection by EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes. Replacement of Damaged goods Policy
- The purchaser must inspect the goods upon receipt and report any damages or faults within 24 hours of receipt. That report should be via email or in writing. EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes reserves the right to refuse claims that are made outside of this time frame.
- EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes may request photos or other forms of evidence as proof of issues.
- The buyer is liable for all return costs of faulty/damaged products under warranty.
- EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes is responsible for sending the replacement item back to the buyer only when goods returned are accompanied by proof of prior return authorization in writing. However, in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage and packaging costs.
- Products for inspection must be returned with all accessories to allow for fair and accurate appraisal, including their original packing materials. - EasyPuff South Africa Electronic Cigarettes must receive all returns within 14 days of accepted delivery. If an item is returned after that period, EasyPuff reserve the right to refuse claims. Goods returns must be approved and authorized by the seller before an arranged return is actioned.
- All goods must be accompanied by written return authorisation from EasyPuff South Africa.